Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Penny!

Penny är här och med det officiella namnet på min nya kamera! Hon är bara bäst! Jag har inte riktigt lärt känna henne ännu men vi kan väl tillsammans besluta att hon tar bra mycket bättre bilder än min mobil?
My makeup table with the filter round camera
My shelf in the kitchen
Me, looking fat in the outfit of the day
Penny is now the official name of my new camera! She is just great! I haven't got to know her well enough yet but I think that we can decide that she is much better than my cell phone, right?

5 comments:

lillasyzter said...

vad fin den hyllan var!!

lillasyzter said...

vad fin den hyllan var!!

Sandy De Luxe said...

Tack så mycket! Det är lite älsklingsprylar som trängs där!

LadyAngore said...

ser strålande ut fröken lilla :)

Sandy De Luxe said...

Tackar tackar!