Sunday, January 17, 2010

Celebration!

Jag har varit hemma i Karlskrona och haft kalas med släkten. Både på min födelsedag och på kalaset fick jag fantastiskt fina presenter. En bolero, en receptbok, böcker och pengar. Så nu blir det till att köpa en kamera!
Till kalaset bakade jag dessa choklad och kokosmuffins toppade med kokosgrädde.

I've been home in Karlskrona and had a birthdayparty with my relatives. I got very nice presents for my birthday. One bolero, a recepieholder, books and money. So now I can buy me a camera!
I baked these chocolate and coconut cupcakes topped with coconut whipped cream.

6 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Mmm...ser supergoda ut!!!

: )

KRAM, Jenny

<3

Sandy De Luxe said...

Det var dom! KRAM

bARE-eYED sUN said...

happy birthday, sandy.

hey, do you have a recipe for your
baked goods? looks yummy.

..
.ero

mamma said...

Det v<r dom och det kan jag intyga!!
Puss

Sandy De Luxe said...

Thanks! I will post it tomorrow!

Sandy De Luxe said...

Recepie: Oven 200C 12 cupcakes

75g butter
1 dl coconut milk
2 eggs
2 dl sugar
3,5 dl flour
5 msk cacao
2 tsk baking soda
1 tsk vanilla
½ dl coconut

Whisk egg and sugar until it's white. Melt the butter and blend with the coconutmilk. Blend all the dry ingredients with the egg and sugar. Stir in the melted butter until it's smoothe.
Bake for 12 minuites.

For the topping you whip cream relly hard. Blend it with ½dl coconut milk and 1 dl coconut. Use a forcing pastry bag to put it on the cupcakes. Finish with some non-paraeille.