Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thats the story of the hurricane..

Jag har börjat träna thaiboxning igen! På Golden Leaf Muay Thai! Alltså jag är så sprudlade, fantastiskt, underbart exalterad! Jag älskar det! Ja! Det blir många utropstecken!!
För att symolisera detta använde jag en såå fin bild som duktiga Pinkytoast har gjort! Man kan köpa det i hennes etsyshop som en present till mej! Hehe!

I've started with thaiboxing again! At Golden Leaf Muay Thai! I'm so fantastic happy and excited! I love it! Yes! There is many exclamationmarks!! To symbolize this I borrow tis beautiful picture from Pinkytoast. You can buy it in her etsyshop for me as a present.. Hehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kul =)

Sandy De Luxe said...

Ja det är såå roligt att köra igen!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.