Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mother.. Tell your children not to walk my way!

Imorgon är jag ledig från jobbet och min mamma kommer hit! Vi ska ha en riktigt mysig dag med god lunch och massa shopping! Det ska bli så roligt. Skönt också att vara färdigtränad för veckan och bara ha helgens fotbollsmatch på söndag kvar. Så imorgon eller på lördag får ni säkert se lite fynd!
My mum (the woman in white) at an event at her work at BLT, a newspaper.
I'm off work tomorrow and my mum will visit me! Vi are going to have a nice day with good lunch and loads of shopping! It will be so fun. Nice to have done all the trainging for the week aswell and just have the weekends soccergame on sunday left. So, tomorrow or saturday you will most surely see some nice buys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sjuk e du!!!!!!!!!!!!
men puss iallafall

Anonymous said...

Vilken härlig bild =)

Sandy De Luxe said...

Haha ja visst är den! Den är så glad!