Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summerlovin..

Jag är tillbaka! Hemma i Malmö igen och besöket har också åkt hem. Nu väntar nästan en hel veckas semester till med bara avslappning. Men först kommer här lite utlovade shoppingbilder.

The pre-used stuff. An Art Deco herring tin and a tiger piggy bank bought in Skellefteå, isn't the tiger cute with it's sailor hat?? A bowl with cherries and salad forks (?) bought at Emmaus in Stockholm, and the little swallow bowl bought at a charity shop in Skellefteå.

My lovely bag found at Vintage Grandpa's and the head of my umbrella.

My new leopard ballerinas from Daisy Dapper. Cute Matilda also gave me a pair of panties in lace.

My faboulus flamingo umbrella from Beyond Retro. I also bought a stunning little black dress with 3/4-length arms. I just have to adjust it a little in the armpits where it were a little too big but the rest fitted me perfectly.

I'm back! Back in Malmoe again and our visitors have left aswell. Now it's time for almost a whole weeks' vacation with just relaxing. But first, here is the shopping photos I promised.

3 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

SÅ fina saker...ÄLSKAR paraplyet...och den lilla tigern...SÅ söt ju!!!

: )

Kram, Jenny

<3

Sandy De Luxe said...

Tack! Ja det kändes som att jag hittade massa fint denna gången! Kram!

Daisy dapper said...

<3