Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're flying high

Jag blev utmanad av Jodine. Så här personlig brukar jag inte vara men here it is! Enjoy!
I was challenged by Jodine. I'm normally not this personal but here it is! Enjoy!

The rules are: 1. answer the questions on your blog 2. take away one question you don't like and add a new one. 3. tag 8 other people

1. which perfume do you use? I usually forget but when I remember I use Tresor from Lancome or Stella from Stella McCartney
2. song of the day? I’m broken - Pantera
3. what's for dinner today? Don’t know, something good at Karin and Fredrik.
4. today's highlight? That should be the dinner tonight then, because this is not a good day
5. what whould you really like to learn? An another language than swedish, danish and english
6. what was the last thing you bought? Super high heeled shoes in snakeskin from Bianco
7. what's your favourite animal? Don’t like animals very much but English bull terriers are cute
8. what's your most important goal at the moment? Be happy and take care of my loved ones
9. what do you think of the person who tagged you? Don’t know. I don’t know her but I will start reading her blog.
10. what's the colour of your eyes? Green
11. if you could change something with yourself, what would that be? I would like to lose some weight and gain a better confidence
12. if you could be anywhere in the world for the next hours, where would that be? On a sunny beach.
13. what do you find important with your friends? Humor
14. What are you doing this summer? Hopefully take a nice and slow vacation but probably just running around meeting all people you always want to meet.
15. what's your dreamjob? I want to work with marketing and do my own schedules
16. what's your favourite piece in your wardrobe? My black dress from Oasis LBD collection. The 50’s one with frills on the butt
17. Wich one is your dream car? A Ford Mustang from 1967 hardtop and fastback
18. 3 things that make you smile -1, When Malin (one of my best girls) talks about poop and stuff. 2 Surprises! 3 Waking up to a sunny and warm day.
19. what's your favourite song at the moment? Beautiful – Akon. Yes it’s tacky, I know it’s not me or my style but I love it.
20. what's your least favourite thing to do on a saturday? work
21. what are you wearing at the moment? Black ¾ arms cardigan, black tank top, grey haighwaisted short pants and black ballerinas
22. what's your favourite sweets? Jellybeans
23. who's your role model for style? I don’t really have one. I like to mix. Bettie Page, Sophia Loren, Dita
24. what was the last film you saw? Boyz in tha hood. Love those 90’s movies

Yeah I'm really boring today but I tag everyone that have the time to do things like this..

No comments: