Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stuck in the middle with you..

Jag sprang på den här shortsdräkten när jag skulle gå från Gustav Adolfs Torg till Systembolaget häromdagen. Som alla vet går ju den vägen igenom HM och där hängde den! Det fanns endast en och den var i min storlek. Jag provade inte ens, bara tog den, sprang till kassan och den blev min! 298kr, vilket fynd! Dock funderar jag på att sätta skärpet lite högre upp.

Black and white checkerd short dress from HM

I ran in to this shorts dress when I was on my way from Gustav Adolfs Square to Systembolaget the other day. As everybody in Malmö knows that way is through HM, and there it was! There were only one and it was just my size. I didn't even try it, I just grabbed it, ran to the counter and it was mine! 298 kr, what a bargain! I do think about putting the belt a little bit higher up in the waist.

1 comment:

Jodine said...

Jäkla snygg, en sådan vill jag också ha. Men men, inga pengar =/

And also, Du är utmanad, ta en sväng förbi och se vad det handlar om =)