Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend part 1

No I will not rant more about my missing posts, even though that I think it's really strange that all three posts from Thursday the 12th has disappeared.
Anyway.
This weekend has been awesome just like last weekend!

Friday night was spent by looking a hockey, preparing my bout-fit for the banana team and after that dinner and drinks with some friends. Strange how everything can feel so normal when it aint. I mean, we have broke up but I haven't moved out yet so when we do stuff like that it feels like it always did before. It makes me sad in a way of course, I will miss him so much because he is my best friend and I love him a lot. But we cannot just be together. We had a nice evening though with lots of laughter and good food.

Puha, sorry.. I write about Saturday soon. I will take a little break first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mycket sorgligt!;(
Puss