Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easy peasy

I've been really lousy with my healthy eating lately. I've been eating very much bread, candy and sweet stuff.
Don't get me wrong, I think you should eat things like that too, but not only that and especially not instead of food. But you fall for it some times and it's just to pick the good habits up again.
This week I've been trying a little bit extra because I hurt my back last week so I'm just allowed to go for power walks, mini jogs (max 3km) and some cycling this week. And when I can't work out as I normally do I have to eat in a good way to don't lose it all.
So when I came home today I made this warm quinoa salad. It's basically just boiled quinoa, steamed broccoli, chick-peas, red pepper, cucumber, avocado and green salad. And it tastes just fab! And when you put today's work out together I've been walking for 30 min and biked 20 km in an hour, that's not so bad actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ser gott ut!
Puss