Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buy me!

I'm shopping soo much right now and I'm way behind showing you. My latest posts hasn't been very happy but I don't want to say anything more about that now.
Thanks for all your support anyway!

Lately I've been shopping for comfy clothes that I can wear at work, I'm a little bit fed up with the high heels so I make it work with flats. :) This jacket are the latest find, not so much for work but what the h***!
Try look at Junkyard for more nice clothes like that!

But I will surely put an end to it now because friday when I was driving home to visit my parents the police stopped me and I got a ticket for speeding. OMG that one wasn't a good one. 2400 sek (about 240euros)!! So no more shopping now for a while!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Har du hämtat paketet?? Passade jackan? Håller tummarna för det!;)
Puss

Sandy De Luxe said...

Allt från Junkyard var perfekt! Superbra! Puss

Anonymous said...

Vad roligt!! Skönt att slippa skicka tillbaka!;)
Puss