Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 hours of Roller Derby

Yeah! I did it! I did take part of both derby training sessions this weekend!
Yesterday I skated for 1 1/2 hour because I was in a hurry and today I did whole 3 hours. Actually I just worked out for one and then two hours as a ref, because I haven't done the test yet.
Anyway I think it's a really great start for my "comeback" and I discovered today that I'm not as lousy as I thought. I can handle it quite well but I really have to practice some stops. I sure can do t-stops on both sides but I need to be good at both plow stops and toe stops as well.
Helmet hair, tired and sweaty but smiling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Är det fintrosorna du har på dig?!
Puss puss

Sandy De Luxe said...

Haha jajamen! Puss

Swede Hurt said...

keep it up!!

Sandy De Luxe said...

Yep yep! I will!