Saturday, May 5, 2012

I got tagged!

Swede Hurt challenged me to do this!
Rules:

- Each tagged person must answer the 7 questions given to them by their "tagger” and post it on their blog.- Then, choose 7 new people to tag and link them in your post.- Create 7 new questions for the people you tag to answer.- Go to their page and tell them they’ve been tagged!
- Do not tag back to the person who has already tagged you.



My tags come in next post!

Who inspires you the most?

I don't really have one person who inspires me, I have several. People that are creative, good at stuff I like and kind, people that makes me laugh and always have a sweet word.
 
What is the wildest thing you have done?

When I was in Malaysia I was supposed to go by boat to Tioman Island. it should take to hours. It was a very little boat and a storm came around. Everyone thought we should die, lay on the floor begging to god, crying. But we all have different ways to handle panic, so I read. I read my book like everything was ok. 

Relationship to rollerderby/rollerskating?

I love roller derby. 
I learned to skate when I was a kid but then I didn't do it for a very long time until I found derby. Now I've been playing derby for two years, geting better and better. I started in Crime City Rollers and now I'm in Copenhagen Rollerderby.

What about kids?

I said no before but as time has gone by I say yes! Maybe to or three.
 
Love or money?

Love, love, love! You can handle anything with love.
 
City or mountains?

City, I'm a city girl for sure. But if not city I say beach!
 
Future goals? 

My first goal is to find somewhere to live. 
Then I want to be such great roller derby player so I get to be on the A-team every time.
I want to work with something I like. And I want my loved ones to be happy! 

 

No comments: