Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Minimum Skills Test

Ok, you probably know that I feel that I should write something sad or post a lot of things about how sad I am and so on. But I won't. I don't want to pour all that hard stuff over you and most of all, I need to focus on something else.

Anyway, if I do slip, please forgive me.

This weekend I'm going to do the minimum skills test for roller derby players. It contains loads of different moves and skating skills. You should be able to jump, skate on one leg, getting hit and still be stable, do 25 laps around the track in 5 minutes. And that's just a tiny part of it.
I'm getting really nervous right now and I've decided to skip my muay thai classes this week so I can be really fresh and going all in to pass the test.
If you want to know more, all the stuff I shall pass is here.

Wish me luck!



Here's a clip from the CCR-STRD bout last weekend! Isn't it awesome!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lycka till, du grejar det!! Puss