Monday, October 18, 2010

Derby Love!

I had an absolutely lovely weekend with all my derby girls. Even though I had my cold I managed to skate for three hours saturday and three hours sunday. On sunday we almost only did scrimmage. It sure was fun! I'm longing for that day that I get even better on skates so that I can bout for real!!

This friday I bought these cute socks to play derby in, isn't they cute? You'll find them at Miss Smith's!
And by the way! Yesterday and today we had our apartment for show, so now I really hope that the bidding will start! And most of all, I want to move!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jättesöta,passar till dina rullskridskor!;)
Puss puss

LadyAngore said...

verkar som ni har mkt kul ni Derby tjejer. Behöver man nu när hösten är påväg. :)
kram!

Sandy De Luxe said...

Mamma: Japp!
Lady Angore: Oh ja det har vi!! Verkligen kul! KRAM

Swede Hurt said...

en vacker dag så, om man bara fortsätter träna på