Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation part 1

Gud vilken härlig semester jag har haft! Och än är den inte slut! Vi har hela denna veckan också och det händer en massa kul i Malmö. Här är ett litet semester collage. Vi har haft fint väder nästan hela tiden.
From up and left:
Max and my little brother taking a dip in the cold Skellefte water.
Conny (my uncle) and his girlfriend Linda is eating a big icecream.
Max in my parents boat.
My brother eating a big icecream.
Me showing my hairdo before going to a night club in Stockholm with my cousin.
Me and my mother eating shrimp sandwiches in the boat.
What a vacation I've had! And it ain't over yet! We have this week as well and it's a lot of fun stuff going on in Malmö. Here's a little vacation collage. We've had nice weather almost all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Härligt!!! Du är verkligen värd det!;)
Puss

Emma says, style, love & rock and roll. said...

ser så ut :)