Thursday, August 19, 2010

Swede Hurt

This is Swede Hurt! She is an awesome Roller Derby player who is playing for Gotham Girls Roller Derby. She held a really good training with us here in Malmoe today. A lots of great exercises in pace lines and other stuff. Really hard. It went very well for me actually. I have this lousy skates I told you about but I managed quite good anyway. But damn! Those other girls from Copenhagen Roller Derby can skate! I want to be like them and now I'm just going to practise and practise until my new skates arrives. I will probably order them this weekend!

3 comments:

Tjuettan said...

Visst är hon grym! Vi ska köra med henne igen nästa vecka. Om vi hittar nån hall vill säga. Antar att det fortfarande är vatten i rinken.

Sandy De Luxe said...

Riktigt grym! Jag har skadat min rygg bara så jag kan inte åka fullt ut vilket gör mig sjukt arg! Men lycka till!

Durakill Bunny said...

Mmmm! Like your attitude! With your long legs, you are gonna be one awesome jammer honey. Hits and hugs. Durakill Bunny